This week, EnGenius launched its first ever Wi-Fi 6E Access Point Designed for the SME market. The EnGenius The ECW336 Wi-Fi 6E Ceiling Mounted Tri-Band Cloud Access Point was developed for use in the recently launched 6GHz spectrum offering that delivers interference-free signals. 6 GHz spectrum is more than double the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz spectrum combined with seven entirely new channels of 160 MHz wide.
Features New 6GHz Spectrum and Wi-Fi 6E Access Point
- It operates in the 6GHz band, which provides interference-free signals and paves the way for innovation.
- An additional 14 channels can be accessed 80MHz or 7160MHz for ultra-wide channels to avoid bottlenecks and access Gigabit Wi-Fi.
- It includes a powerful Qualcomm processor to significantly boost performance.
- It has three radios (2.4GHz, 5GHz, and now 6GHz) to support thousands of existing and new devices.
- It features highly efficient Wi-Fi 6 technology to handle massive number of connections and provide better connectivity.
- It comes with a 5Gbps Ethernet port to easily support gigabit wireless speeds and higher user consumption.
- It includes new diagnostic and connectivity tools, and the use of a real-time channel for better Wi-Fi performance.
- The high efficiency of Wi-Fi 6 wireless technology is becoming more and more prominent in today’s devices, but the real power of these features will now take off in the massive unexplored world of 6GHz. Now, users will realize what true wireless gigabit speed means.
Wi-Fi 6E Access Point
Experts predict that up to 500 million Wi-Fi 6E compatible devices will hit the market in the next two years, enjoying huge authentic Wi-Fi real estate. While the 2.4 and 5 GHz bands provide a total of 560 MHz of spectrum and 27 channels, 6 GHz alone provides 1200 MHz of spectrum and 59 channels.
With its 6E capability, the ECW336 AP easily supports the ever-increasing bandwidth requirements of crowded environments such as corporate workspaces, multi-family units, seniors, student housing, retail, medical centers, and resorts. Business professionals and consumers alike will experience much faster connection speeds without lag, buffering, and endless download delays in the saturated 2.4 and 5GHz bands. The future of Wi-Fi is finally lightning fast and unobstructed. “
For more information about the new 6GHz spectrum and Wi-Fi 6E access point created by EnGenius, go to the company’s official website for more details and the ability to try out Wi-Fi 6E for yourself.
Filed under: Hardware, Technology News, Top News