As gaming has gradually become one of the most popular tasks on smartphones, “gaming phone” models have also been born and built a solid foothold in the market. However, most of the gaming phones on the market are very expensive, while the majority of gamers are students with limited budgets. So, what is the cheapest gaming phone model on the market today?
Redmi K40 gaming configuration
CPU: MediaTek Dimensity 1200
RAM: 6/8/12 GB
Internal memory: 128/256 GB
– Display: 6.67 inches, AMOLED, 1080 x 2400, 120Hz
– Main camera: 64 MP f / 1.7 (main) + 8 MP f / 2.2 (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro)
– Secondary camera: 16 MP f / 2.5
Battery: 5065 mAh, fast charging 67 watts
Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, 5G LTE, USB-C
Redmi K40 gaming advantages:
– Beautiful, robust, bold design.
– Integrated physical launcher and many more game support features.
Good battery life, fast charging.
– High quality screen, smooth refresh rate.
Disadvantages of Redmi K40 Gaming:
– The composition is no longer the strongest in this segment.
– There is no headphone jack.
Suitable user audience:
People who often play games, want a phone with a solid design, physical launch buttons and many tools to support the game.