The Samsung Galaxy S22 series is now getting the Android 13-based OneUI 5 Beta 4 upgrade, which includes a number of bug fixes and improvements. The upgrade includes the latest security patch from October 2022 as well. The new beta version of the software wrapper is currently accessible in the US and is expected to be available globally on all devices where the beta software is already running. A few days ago, Samsung released One UI 5 Beta 3, which brought new clock designs, wallpaper settings, and a lock screen similar to iOS 16. The update is large and weighs 1.5GB, although the majority of the new features have bugs. Fixes and improvements.
Samsung Galaxy S22 series gets OneUI 5 Beta 4 update
The update version is identified by the letters ZVJ2. The update includes many fixes and improvements. There are some known difficulties. However, this is currently in beta. The OneUI 5 Beta 4 changelog can be found here.
Fixes and improvements
1. In the enhanced gallery album, favorite and recent items can be added and removed.
2. Fix the problem of executing automatic sleep mode
3. Fix the problem that occurred, insistently beeping or shaking
4. Crash fixes for app folder access
5. Fixed crashes by changing the wallpaper
6. Fixed S Pen Air Command crash
7. Fix object eraser not working issue
8. Fixed vibration feedback for home gesture not working
9. Fixed a frame break issue when switching from piece to house
10. Multi-user function removed
11. Additional small bug fixes
issues and problems
1. A black screen appears on the screen when DeX is turned on and the phone screen is off.
2. If you try to access the file after getting it via QuickShare, a popup will appear saying “The file could not be opened”.
3. When the filter is selected from the lock screen menu or when the multi-bundle wallpaper image preset is selected, a forced shutdown occurs.
It is advised to proceed with caution if you are in the beta program because there are still some known issues with features like DeX and Quickshare with the latest beta version. By the end of 2022, the Samsung Galaxy S22 series, S21 series and Z series are expected to receive the stable version of OneUI 5.