If you don’t like the default iPhone alarm sound, you can learn how to set Song Alarm for Iphone my king. You only need to do a few simple steps.
How to set the alarm sound with the song on iPhone
- Music alerts are set up differently from setting ringtones on the iPhone. To create an alarm with music, select the application Wall Clock.
- In the Clock app, select Alerts from the bottom menu bar.
- Select the plus sign (+) to set up a new alarm. Or, to edit an existing alarm, tap Edit in the upper-right corner, then select an alarm to add music.
- Select the sound. Next, under Songs, tap on Choose a song.
- From your library, select the song you want to set as your alarm sound.
- In the upper right corner, select Back, then select Memorizes in the upper right corner.
Set the timer to stop the music alarm
The Watch app has a Play Stop feature that automatically stops any music, videos, TV shows, etc. that are playing on your iPhone. start timer stop playingthen play music and fall asleep to your favorite tunes, confident that your iPhone will turn off the music when you want it to.
- On the iPhone home screen, open the app Wall Clock.
- Choose timer in the lower right corner.
- Use the two virtual spinning wheels to set a countdown timer for playing music. For example, to play music for 1 hour, set the time to 1 hour.
- Choose when the timer ends > Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select stop playing. Then choose construction upper right corner to save your selection.
- Go to the app that contains your music and start playing.
- Go back to the Clock app and select Timer. Then select “Start” to activate the timer.
- Music playback stops automatically after the time you set has elapsed.
How to set a Spotify song as an alarm on iPhone?
You will need a third-party app and Spotify Premium to use a Spotify song as an alarm on your iPhone. For example, download the Alarm Clock app for Spotify iPhone. In the app, sign in to Spotify, go to the Alarms section, select Add, and choose the Spotify alarm song for your iPhone.
Can’t find the right alarm clock song?
Your personal Apple alarm clock only works with songs saved on your phone in the Music app on your iPhone. Unfortunately, this means that you cannot set alarm music on your iPhone using Pandora, NCT, ZingMP3, or other music streaming apps.
To set a specific song as an alarm on your iPhone, use Apple Music to purchase a song, or sync your iPhone with your computer to transfer the song from iTunes to your iPhone.