Players must solve the mystery of a crane located in the abandoned village of Vanaheim in God of War: Ragnarök to unlock Helios’ Flare Runic Attack.
One of the best Light Runic attacks that Blades of Chaos uses in God of War: Ragnarok He is Helios Flare. This ability enables Kratos to create a small fireball between his blades and hurl it at one or more enemies. The shock blast from Helios Flare will knock out weaker mobs and apply level 2 burn to enemy targets. Light Runic Attack is perfect for performing a long-range stun on weaker enemies or applying a DoT on stronger enemies from a safe distance. This ability will come in handy for fighting tough opponents by punishing melee moves such as the Frost Phantom.
To obtain the Helios Glowing Light Rune attack God of War: RagnarokIn this game, players will need to search for a legendary chest within the abandoned village of Vanaheim. For reference, this landmark is located north of the Eastern Barri Woods and slightly southeast of the Northern Wilds. Kratos and Atreus will pass through the deserted village during the sixth main mission,”the account,” where players must face challenging bosses, including Fiske and Nidhogg. The chest containing Helios Flare can be found in a crane puzzle not far from the location’s Runic Chest.
Find the Helios glow in God of War: Ragnarok
Based on gameplay footage by YouTube wow questionsan ideal place to start one’s journey to find the Helios Flair God of War: Ragnarok It will be in the rune treasure chest on the west side of the abandoned village. Start by traveling west-southwest through the dense jungle until you reach a place where Kratos pushes a lot laterally through several connecting wooden pillars. The passage is rather long, but players must eventually reach the crane puzzle.
For clarification, players can refer to the steps below to access the Legendary Chest with Helios Flare God of War: Ragnarok:
- Step 1: Head to the small underground alcove guarded by a bulbous bulbous flower.
- Step 2: At the end of the small tunnel, look outside and use Kratos’ Blades of Chaos to pull the passage outside.
- Step 3: Climb up the central platform and use the Leviathan ax to turn the lever so that the grapple point can be reached.
- The fourth step: Walk to the other side of the raised corridor and use the pickaxe to spin the lever again.
- Fifth step: Grapple through the chasm with the Blades of Chaos to the small ledge with the Legendary Chest.
- Sixth step: Loot the chest to receive the Helios Flare God of War: Ragnarok.
More: How to Transmog Gear in God of War: Ragnarök
Source: YouTube / WoW Quests
God of War Ragnarok
- Original release date:
- Santa Monica Studio
- God of War
- Adventure, action
- a program:
- PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5
- Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Ragnarok has arrived in God of War Ragnarok, the sequel to the 2018 game of the year released on PlayStation 4. Three years have passed since Kratos and his son Atreus completed their quest across the realms while facing off against a small handful of Norse gods. However, their actions come with consequences. Father, Odin, is ready for revenge, and his son, Thor, leads the attack. Searching for more answers to the questions of his lineage given to him by his mother, Atreus embarks on another quest with his father to discover the truth while facing the wrath of Odin’s kingdom. New friends and allies will aid them on their journey, but some allies-turned-enemies will seek to finish them off before Fimbulwinter comes to an end. God of War Ragnarok will conclude the Norse God of War saga and launch on November 9, 2022.
- God of War