OneDrive is an online service in the field of cloud storage, with the ability to store very large user data. In this article, I’ll show you how to quickly check One Drive space on the web or directly on your computer.
How to check OneDrive space on the web
- Go to the OneDrive page.
- Looking at the lower right corner, you will see your used and remaining OneDrive space.
- On clicking, you can see more details of where the capacity is coming from.
- You can also click on the item What takes up space? To view large files.
How to check OneDrive space on your computer
- Open File Explorer, right-click on the OneDrive item and select settings.
- You will see the capacity displayed on the tab the account.
How to check OneDrive space on phone
- Open the OneDrive app.
- Click on the Me tab in the lower right corner.
- You will see the used/total capacity in red highlighted.
We hope the above post helped you to know how to check OneDrive space. Good luck and God bless you!