Chase is once again launching one of its lucrative promotions on credit cards for those who shop at Apple. Starting today and through November 30, Chase is offering enhanced redemption values when cardholders use Ultimate Rewards points to shop at Apple. Exact values vary depending on which Chase card you have.
Chase first launched the Apple Ultimate Rewards Store in 2018, giving its cardholders the option to redeem points for Apple products. The custom Apple Storefront is accessible via the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal and offers pretty much every product you find from the Apple Store itself. This includes the latest MacBook Air, the new iPhone 14 range, and more.
Here are the details of this promotion:
- Freedom, Freedom Unlimited, Freedom Flex, and Freedom Student: Points are worth 10% more
- Ink Business Cash, Ink Cash, Ink Business Unlimited: Points are worth 10% more
- Ink Business Preferred and Ink Plus: Points equal 25% more
- Sapphire Preference: Points are worth 25% more
- Sapphire Reserve: Points equal 50% more
- JPMorgan Reserve: Points are 50% more
The program works by allowing customers to use their points as credit toward their Apple purchases. For example, if you choose to buy an Apple device that costs $120 with a $1.25 redemption value, and you pay for half with points, you’ll use 4800 points, and your credit card will be billed $60.
As always, you can usually get better bang for your buck when you use your Chase Points for travel or transfer them to a travel partner. You can learn more about credit card rewards and point values with third-party apps like CardPointers.
FTC: We use affiliate links to earn income. more.
Check out 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: